Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30, 2008


Baby #1Baby #2

As Caden has gotten older he has started to look more and more like his big brother. I was going through some old pictures and have a little quiz for everyone. Above you will see baby #1 and baby #2. One is Trent, one is Caden. See if you can guess who is who (I'll give you the answer later!)

The Halloween frenzy has begun in our house. Tonight we went to a 'Fall Festival' at the library. They had arts and crafts, a costume parade, Halloween story time, and of course candy! I forgot the diaper bag, part of Caden's costume, and the camera; so I'm sorry no pictures. I promise to take some tomorrow. Although, Trent is dressing up as a Bronco Player again so you can look at last years picture:) and Caden is going to be Dale Jr. so you can look at Trent's Halloween picture from three years ago:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby #1 is Trent and Baby #2 is Caden.