We have been decorating a little bit differently this year. Because things have been a little hectic, we have been putting a few ornaments on the tree each night and putting one or two decorations out. I kind of like slowing things down a bit. The downside is that the 'decorations' are sitting all over the house until we get to them, but the upside is that we get to enjoy when we put them up/out rather than just rushing through it. Caden's favorite decoration is this jingle bell door hanger. He loves to get it off of the door, put it around his waist and 'scoot' in high Caden fashion!

I took Trent to his 4 year old check up the other day, he grew a little over 3 inches! I got to thinking about how how fast they have been growing and how quickly they change. I have attached a picture from December last year and December of this year for you to compare:)
December 2008

December 2007

1 comment:
Trent looks like such a big kid now. Wow, 3 inches.
I wish we could be with you all again this year.
Miss you.
Post a Comment