Friday, November 21, 2008
November 21, 2008
Last night I was putting Trent to bed. Taylor wasn't around so we had just crawled into our bed and I was about to start reading the 'bedtime stories' when my sister called. I wanted to talk for a minute so I told Trent that I would find a football game on t.v. for him to watch (Isn't it sickening that he already will sit and stare at a football game on the tube!). I started to check ABC, NBC, etc. and wasn't finding anything. Trent said to me that he knew where the football was. So, I handed him the remote and he turned it right to ESPN! Of course there was a football game on:) That kid has such a great memory! Believe me it's not like we have 'taught' him the channels or even how to use the remote. I was amazed that he had just been so observant that he knew which number, to punch it in and push enter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment