Of course following the birthday party we underwent a toy purge at our house. (If any of you try this at your house, I suggest doing it when the kids are in bed!) Trent and I began going through the toys one morning 'picking ' out toys that he wanted to keep and those that he wanted to give away. The problem was that Trent insisted that he still played with everything, even the McDonalds toys that we had more than one of, he used both of them:) Finally, I gave up, put a movie on for him and I 'picked' the toys to get rid of.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
November 5, 2008
So, I have been meaning to post pictures from Caden's first birthday. It is hard to believe that he is one already! We had a great time visiting with everyone, and all of the little ones enjoyed 'helping' Caden open his gifts.
Of course following the birthday party we underwent a toy purge at our house. (If any of you try this at your house, I suggest doing it when the kids are in bed!) Trent and I began going through the toys one morning 'picking ' out toys that he wanted to keep and those that he wanted to give away. The problem was that Trent insisted that he still played with everything, even the McDonalds toys that we had more than one of, he used both of them:) Finally, I gave up, put a movie on for him and I 'picked' the toys to get rid of.




Of course following the birthday party we underwent a toy purge at our house. (If any of you try this at your house, I suggest doing it when the kids are in bed!) Trent and I began going through the toys one morning 'picking ' out toys that he wanted to keep and those that he wanted to give away. The problem was that Trent insisted that he still played with everything, even the McDonalds toys that we had more than one of, he used both of them:) Finally, I gave up, put a movie on for him and I 'picked' the toys to get rid of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment