Here are some picture from his birthday party that we had over the weekend. I think that the kids all had a great time.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
November 18, 2008
Trent is turning 4! Wow, tomorrow is Trent's 4th birthday, it is hard to believe it. For me time has moved more quickly since he was born. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems like I barely blink and another year goes by... I wish it would slow down!
Here are some picture from his birthday party that we had over the weekend. I think that the kids all had a great time.

The fall is definitely a busy time of year for us. We went from one birthday to the next and now we are heading into the holiday season. One of my friends told me that she finished her Christmas shopping today, maybe one day I will be on top of things like that:) But for now, we will continue to enjoy the mess of the birthday party around our house, the clean laundry will stay sitting in the basket it has been in for the last week, and I will keep renewing those library books that I haven't found time to take back!
Here are some picture from his birthday party that we had over the weekend. I think that the kids all had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a great time at the Willie party. Good thing we scheduled this trip before Grandpa's surgery. He misses Caden and Trent "already". That really stuck with Grandpa at the airport.
Post a Comment