Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1, 2008

I can hardly believe that it is November already! This is going to be a busy month for me. Many of you know I am working on my degree in school psychology, and am taking my classes on the weekend. After this semester I will only have two classes left and then my internship, Yeah! However, to get to next semester is going to mean making it through November.... Whoever makes our class schedule is not very considerate, I have class every weekend this month, with the exception of Thanksgiving weekend, Yikes. It's not that I can't handle the lectures, it's just that when I have to go to class on the weekends I miss Taylor and the kids. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the long run and will bring us more time together when I finish!

Football is a favorite activity in our house. Everyone gets involved. Trent usually makes the rules, and they vary depending on the person playing with him. He doesn't like Daddy to score touch downs, G.B. has to play on her knees, and while I can score touchdowns; he always has to have more than me. Caden loves to watch and play when he is 'allowed'. The pictures here are from a pick up game in the living room this evening.

P.S. Thanks G.B. for doing all of our laundry!

Little Bronco
Helmet Kisses
Tackle

Touchdown!

1 comment:

Grandma from Kansas said...

I'm glad to see Daddy back home. Looks like Auhna was playing too.