Winter in Colorado is always unpredictable. A few weeks back it got up to about 50 degrees outside so Trent broke out the shorts! He likes to ride his bike and even though he has a 'big boy' bike with training wheels he still really likes his big wheel. Since the day that this picture was taken we have had a 70 degree day as well as below 0 temps!

We headed to the Stock Show two weekends ago. Trent really loves going to the rodeo and we had a fun time looking around at all of the booths. Most of the horses had been moved out but we were able to see plenty of smelly cows! P.S. Just in case you couldn't tell the horse that Trent is on is the plastic kind:)

Checking out the John Deers

Caden taking the tractor for a spin. Caden is still not walking but we have 'consulted' with the Doc and we are not to worry yet.....

Taylor and Caden having fun at the Stock Show

This past weekend was Cousin Makenna's 2nd birthday. Caden and Makenna had a fun time playing with her new little kitchen.

Tonight Trent got to eat a "push up pop" after eating such a great supper (peanut butter sandwich and applesauce.....) I guess he had a little sugar surge because he was even more of a motor mouth than usual. Here are some of the funny things that he said.
-"Daddy, how was your day (pause) at the office?"
-"Mom, when was Caden made in heaven?"
(I answered before he was in my tummy)
-"Was he made and then there was a hole and they threw him down?"
(I told him it wasn't quite like that)
-"Then how did he get in there?"
(I said that he was in there when he was really tiny)
-"Oh, maybe they have a little shelf and he was really tiny and they picked him up....but how did he get in there?"
(I told him that God just gives Mommy's and Daddy's babies)
-"But how does he get in there?"
(This is when I told him it was something for him to understand when he was older....)
1 comment:
Crazy weather for sure! I have a great book you can read to Trent, it's called "Where Willy Went...". Well he may not be ready for it yet, but it's pretty funny.
Post a Comment