Trent and his Buddy Braden and in the background is Marty of course (Madagascar Fans)
We finished up our Christmas break with a family trip to the mountains. We enjoyed two nights at a 'cabin' in Breckenridge with friends from Glenwood and Wichita. Trent spent quite a bit of time beating everyone in Wii bowling and the rest of us tried to relax and enjoy the snow. Saturday afternoon I took Trent up skiing for the first time. Of course we didn't do it the right way, no lessons or practice on the bunny slope. Sage and I just put Trent in all the gear and loaded him on the lift. He actually did really well, even though he was crying and yelling "I'm never going to ski again" by the time we got to the bottom. The problem turned out to be his hands. They were icicles! We had just bought new gloves for Trent, but apparently they were not warm enough for a cold day on the slopes. Trent says that his favorite part of skiing was ridding the ski lift and has agreed to go again with hand warmers AND on a sunny day!
Trent and I riding the lift (his favorite part:)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a good time at the lights. We never made it to those lights this year!
I bet Breck was great. Love the skiing picture!
Post a Comment